The Metro New Orleans Business Owners’ Guide To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Business
(And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary Extras,
Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 20 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
We Hate Spam!
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your email address and contact information in any way.