Evolve Your Communications With 3CX Phone System for Windows
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software based PBX for Windows that works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways to provide a full PBX solution without the inflated cost and management headaches of an old style’ PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, it has been recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Easy Installation and Management
Because 3CX runs on Windows, it is easily installed and managed by Windows IT administrators without the need for special telecom or Linux skills. It’s preconfigured to work with popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways and SIP trunks saving you the hassle of having to configure and manage these devices.
- No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training
- Open Standards Vendor independent
- Central Control from the 3CX Management Console
- Choose from popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, SIP Trunks
Take your Extension Anywhere
3CX includes clients for smartphones and Mac or Windows laptops that allow users to use their office extension from anywhere, seamlessly integrated as if they were in the office. Not only are all calls to the office free of charge, but employees can leverage one single number and make a professional impression.
- Take your extension everywhere you go
- All calls are free of charge slash your mobile phone bills
- Increase productivity work from anywhere
- One number Don’t give out your personal mobile number
Halve your Telephone Bill and Increase Sales
With 3CX, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 70%, by leveraging SIP trunks, WebRTC, free calling to remote extensions and offices and reducing the number of rented fixed telephony lines. With the CRM integration agents get a customer name rather than a number.
- Save on call costs by lowering mobile & customer service number bills
- Easily add and remove extensions no per user license
- Know who’s calling with CRM integration -increase customer satisfaction
Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low cost open standard hardware