Senior Systems Analyst
BridgeNet Technology Consultants is a growing, family oriented, technology consulting firm based in Madisonville, LA. We service clients throughout the metro New Orleans area and have been in business since 2003. On a daily basis, we consult with end users, office managers, and business owners on technical and business related decisions. These encounters require the ability to troubleshoot and resolve desktop, server, network, security and application issues in vastly different environments.
Serious candidates should exhibit the following skill sets:
– Demonstrated fifteen years progressive experience in network administration
– Problem solving – ability to quickly solve issues that are identified
– Expert understanding of Windows Server environments and Active Directory including Powershell and/or VBS
– Expert knowledge of network services; IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, Firewall Rule Sets
– Experience with VOIP technology
– Self-starting spirit – desire and drive to obtain new knowledge, apply that knowledge to available tools and systems to make ongoing improvements to processes and projects
– Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – ability to hold intelligent conversations with business owners and decision makers as well as end users, vendors and 3rd parties
– Prior experience in the Managed Service Provider (MSP) space a plus
The job description includes but is not limited to the following:
– Project planning and implementation
– Travel to client sites to troubleshoot myriad technology issues
– Enhancing and improving service delivery tools
– Remote support to clients over the phone
– Configuring application and server upgrades
– Maintaining active directory environments and group policy configurations
– Troubleshooting network/systems/application outages and Internet connectivity
– Support various client/server line of business applications
– Deploying and integrating wireless networks in large, complex environments
– Installing VoIP phone systems and migrating voice service to SIP trunk providers
– Follow company policies and procedures as outlined in the company operations manual
– Attend weekly meetings and present status updates on projects and clients along with performance to goals
– Mentor, coach and train other team members
– Inspire, motivate, support and hold team members accountable to the company culture
– Report daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s as defined
– Team player that strives to grow the company as well as the people you work with
Primary duties include:
– Maintain highest level of integrity when interfacing with customers
– Lead and coordinate projects and onboarding of new clients
– Provide unparalleled customer service when diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing or upgrading customer equipment
– Support and maintenance of customer network and server systems including but not limited to OS and hardware updates, user and group policy object audits and initial diagnosis of various technology issues
– Improve customer technical library as well as customer installation and recovery procedures for various software and hardware
– Maintain, direct and expand customer alert system
– Oversee technical operations of ticketing and monitoring system
– Develop, implement and execute a department plan that leads to achieving the annual goals of the company
Secondary duties include:
– Installing windows desktop operating systems
– Document product offerings
– Develop product materials and training programs for supported products and services.
– Hone technical skills for added responsibilities as they relate to customer base
– Participate in internal projects to improve customer experience and maintain industry excellence
– Troubleshooting Microsoft desktop applications
– Configuring computers for domain connectivity
Employees are expected to have reliable transportation and be willing to travel 1-2 hours each way per day.
Dress is business casual.
Our focus on customer operations calls for the occasional weekend work, staying after-hours to complete a job, or early morning phone call. However, we are family focused and try to maintain an 8a-5p workday as often as possible.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and based upon individual performance and initiative.
Please reply to this ad via email with cover letter and resume.