Laptops, workstations, mobile phones, tablets—these are all important endpoint devices that connect to your IT network. Keeping them running efficiently and safe from attack is what we do at Bridgenet.
Underpinning all of that endpoint technology is another critical part of your network, and one that’s largely invisible: infrastructure.
Network infrastructure is the powerhouse gear that keeps the whole operation running.
In the past, there simply hasn’t been a way for network administrators to see, monitor, and manage infrastructure devices in the same way we manage endpoints and servers. The technology didn’t exist—until now.
INTRODUCING COMPLETE NETWORK SERVICES FROM BRIDGENET
Powered by Auvik, a groundbreaking system for managing network infrastructure, our new complete network service provides:
- A real-time view of your network, including all the devices on it and how they’re connected—so we always know what’s happening
- A real-time inventory of all the technology on your network—great for planning upgrades and budgeting for capital expenditures
- Automated backups of network infrastructure configurations— essential for quickly restoring service in an outage
- 24/7 proactive infrastructure monitoring and alerting—to flag potential problems before they affect your network
- Automated troubleshooting tools and secure remote access to your infrastructure devices—for fast issue resolution
- Performance reports—for full visibility and accountability
- Two-factor authentication, granular control of user access, and secure management of your network credentials—to keep your network safe
Ask us today about adding infrastructure management to your network services package.